The 4 C's |
Cathy's Home Page |
Cathy's Photography Page
In and Around Seattle, 2006
This year, Craig and I have had lots of fun going out for day trips and other events in and around the Seattle area. Hope you enjoy the photos.
- Seattle to Victoria and Victoria to Seattle. February 6, 2006 -- Craig and I flew up to Victoria on Kenmore Air for a fun day of shopping.
- Skagit Valley Tulips. April 12, 2006 -- We took a drive to the Skagit Valley for the annual Tulip Festival.
- Seattle Waterfront. July 1, 2006 -- We had lunch down at the Seattle waterfront and enjoyed doing a bit of window shopping.
- Port Gamble, Washington. July 2, 2006 -- Port Gamble is a cute little town on the Olympic Penninsula. They had a Farmers' Market going on when we visited. We also got to see the progress being made on the new Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
- Kent Cornucopia Days. July 16, 2006 -- We had fun wandering around, looking at all the crafts and flowers, and tasting all the samples.
- Seattle Mariners vs. Boston Red Socks. July 21, 2006 -- Casey gave us tickets to the Mariners' game. We had fun watching, even though they lost 8-4.
- Apple Annie Antique Mall; Cashmere, Washington. July 30, 2006 -- We decided to take a drive east of the mountains and do a little antiquing in Cashmere.
- Royal Argosy Brunch Cruise, Seattle Washington. August 27, 2006 -- We had a very nice day for a lovely brunch cruise around Puget Sound on the Royal Argosy.
Return to Cathy's Home Page